We are proud that we are one of the oldest Patient Participation Groups in Hounslow formed and functioning since 2011. Blue Wing’s Patients Participation Group is now a well established group where patient participation group members, nominated GP and the Practice Manager are able to meet regularly to discuss matters relating to the surgery. We are registered with National Association for Patient Participation(NAPP).
The aims of the Group are:
- To improve communication between the Practice and the Patients.
- To exchange information and ideas.
- To discuss recent or future developments which involve the practice and its patients.
- To consider patients concerns, comments or suggestions about the quality of the service provided and what improvements can be made.
Meetings and Events
- Please send any suggestions that you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see copies of PPG meeting minutes:
2018 – 2019
PPG EVENT FEB 2020
Virtual Patient Group
You can be part of our virtual patient group. From time to time we may need some patient input on certain issues. At these times we will e-mail our patient group for comments, suggestions or to do a questionnaire. If you would like to register as a Virtual patient group member please e-mail practice manager on email@example.com
A quality survey has been conducted and discussed with the PPG and the clinical and practice staff and an action plan developed to address the issues raised.
- please ask for this at the reception